By registering, you acknowledge and agree that you are at least eighteen years of age, legally competent, and that you are entering into a legally binding contract with M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd in respect to your use of the Website, which contract includes all Supplementary Terms. If you are an individual accepting this Agreement on behalf of an agency or entity or minor child, you warrant that you have the legal right to accept this Agreement on behalf of such agency or entity or minor child and that the agency or entity or minor child will also be bound by this Agreement.
Overview of Our Services
We are an online marketplace, offering facilities to the user to upload their resume and search for job vacancies in various corporate bodies in India and aboard. We also allow corporate bodies to posts their requirement for job openings in their organization and search of candidates for their organizations .We also offer other value added services and facilities to corporate bodies like uploading pictures, videos, managing alumni, showcasing CSR activities, displaying testimonials, etc.
Availability of the Site
The features and/or services and/or media displayed on the Site may change or may be discontinued at any time, and without notice. The media or services on the Site may be out of date, and www.mykindofjob.com makes no commitment to update these materials on the site.
Eligibility To Use The Site
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that (1) all information you submit is truthful, current, complete and accurate; (2) your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (3) you are at least 18 years of age or have received parental consent and supervision when using the site may, at its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate your privilege to use this Site for any other reason.
Registration by User and Corporate Bodies
- www.mykindofjob.com requires all users and corporate Bodies who wish to upload and display their resume and other allied details on the site and /or avail any other services and facilities to sign up for an account by completing all required fields on the respective registration web pages on the Site.
- As part of the registration process, you agree to: (a) provide information about yourself that is truthful, current, complete and accurate; and (b) update this information so as to maintain its accuracy.
- Additionally, www.mykindofjob.com reserves the right to terminate accounts created by users who appropriate the name, e-mail address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual.
- www.mykindofjob .com also reserves the right to refuse to approve a user account or terminate an existing user account with or without cause or notice (other than any notice required by applicable law and not waived herein) for any reason at any time.
- www.mykindofjob.com is not liable for any losses or damages incurred by you as a result of the termination of your account or refusal of the service.
- www.mykindofjob.com and third parties acting on its behalf may send you e-mail notifications from time to time in order to inform you about important information regarding your use of the Site and the Services. However, even if you choose to opt out you understand and agree that you will still be held responsible for the information contained in these e-mails.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, username and all uses of your account regardless of whether you have authorized such uses. You shall not share your account with anyone else. You agree not to use the account, username or password of anyone else. You shall not disclose your password to anyone else. Multiple accounts are prohibited. You agree to have only one account. You agree to exit from your account at the end of each session and to take all reasonable precautions to prevent others from using your account. You agree to notify www.mykindofjob.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Services for users
- On registration you shall be entitled to upload your profile and other related details in the manner and format provided on the site.
- www.mykindofjob.com reserves its right to reject and delete any profile/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- www.mykindofjob .com has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
- You shall be entitled to add modify or change the data/information uploaded by yourself but you shall not be able to upload fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
- You are required to ensure correctness and accuracy in your profile and other related details uploaded by you and www.mykindofjob.com shall not be liable for any error or mistake therein.
- You shall update your profile from time to time in order to ensure accuracy and correctness in the profile and other allied information displayed on the site.
- We do no guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response to your profile and /or that the job openings listed on the site shall be as per your requirement.
- You shall have access to all the data base regarding all the job opening and other related vacancies posted on the site by corporate bodies , individuals etc.
- We do not recommend and /or review any of the job offering and/or corporate bodies listed on the site and you shall apply for any job opening at your own risks and knowledge.
- We do not guarantee or warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the Corporate bodies listed on the site.
Services for Corporate Bodies
- On registration the Corporate Bodies can upload their detailed profile, job vacancies and other allied details in the manner and format provided on the site .
- The Corporate bodies are required to ensure that its profile, details and information regarding job vacancies with its organizations, the details of desired candidate and other allied details are accurate and error free. The Company shall not be liable in case of any error or mistake therein.
- However, at our discretion, we shall be entitled to modify content of your profile and other allied details on the Website for the limited purpose of correcting typographical or grammatical errors and to fit its data base .
- The Corporate Bodies shall be granted login id/s and access based on the type of package availed by them and shall be entitled to post/update /repost such number of job vacancies and other allied details as per the package offered.
- It shall be sole discretion of the Company to determine the manner in which the profile, job positing and other allied details as to be posted. The Company does not warranty that any of the job posting/update/repost shall always appear at a particular position.
- The company reserves its right to reject any posting/update/reposting, by the Corporate bodies without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the details in respect to same, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, may be refunded to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Corporate bodies shall have access to the entire data base of the subscribers/users of the site during entire duration of the agreement/arrangement with the Company.
- The Company shall in no way be held liable for any subscriber/user information displayed on the site and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Corporate Bodies to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
- The Company offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response to the job postings.
- The Corporate Bodies shall be deemed to give an undertaking to Company that the jobs sought to be advertised on the site are in existence, are genuine and that the corporate Bodies have the authority to advertise for such jobs.
- The Company undertakes to maintain confidentiality in respect to your personal and confidential data, which are not intended to be published on the site.
- On expiry/termination of the agreement/arrangement with the Company and failure or neglect to pay the agreed charges; you shall be not be able to post jobs and access other benefits.
By registering as a user , you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- All information you provide to www.mykindofjob .com is truthful, current, complete and accurate and you will update the information to maintain its accuracy.
- Additionally, by using the Services you understand and agree that your use of the Site and use or reliance upon any of the materials through the site is solely at your own risk.
Representations by Corporate Bodies
By registering as a Corporate Body, you warrant and represent that:
- You are an Adult Indian Citizen / a Company duly registered under the Companies Act 1956/ a Partnership Firm duly registered under the Indian Partnership Act/ PSUs/ NGOs/ Government Bodies/ Industry body/ Sole Proprietor/ NRI having necessary permission and licenses to carry out business in India/ Foreign citizen having necessary permission and licenses to carry out business in India .
- All information provided by you to www.mykindofjob.com is truthful, current, complete and accurate and you will update the information to maintain its accuracy.
- You have never been blacklisted by the Government of India or any statutory authority.
Payments & Consideration
The Corporate Bodies can avail various services offered by the company by payment of the consideration as per the agreement /arrangement with the company.
Cancellation & Refund
- Set Up Fee/ Annual Fee – There is no refund or cancellation in case of set up fee or annual fee
- Monthly/ Quarterly Subscription – There is no refund or cancellation allowed for any (Intern/ Flexi/ Expert/ Combo) monthly or quarterly pack subscribed by a corporate body.
- Annual Subscription - A corporate body may cancel any (Intern/ Flexi/ Expert/ Combo) annual subscription by making a request to the company in writing. The company does not refund in cash but will freeze the remaining subscription period for it to be used by the corporate body later. The corporate body will have to exercise this privilege before original expiry date. Also, corporate body can cancel their annual subscription only after 6 months of start of subscription period.
Reviews and Rating
Process for User
- You may review and rate the Corporate bodies, job openings and other allied details and information displayed on the site.
- You are required to click on the necessary link on our website to post any opinion, view, review, or ratings.
- The opinion and views express by you should be your own and you should be authorized to post the same.
- You would be responsible for any opinions, views, reviews and rating posted by you and we shall not be liable for the same in any manner.
- We may at our own discretion display any opinions, views, reviews and rating posted by you on our website, blog etc. and we are authorized to stop the publication of the same at our sole discretion.
- We shall not be liable for any grievance in case of failure on our part to display and publish any or your opinions, views, reviews and rating.
Process for Corporate Bodies
- The Corporate Bodies may respond, reply to any of the views ,feed backs reviews and ratings posted on the site relating to itself.
- It shall be our sole discretion to decide the manner in which any feedback, reviews, ratings is to be displayed and for the duration for which the same will be displayed.
- The opinion and views express by corporate bodies should be by its authorized representative authorized to post the same.
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- Access to Materials and the Site from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
- Your use of any of the materials other than those for approved commercial or non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- You may not use the Site in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any User’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
- You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
- The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- You may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other IPR Materials without our express written consent.
- You may not use any Meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name of the Site or associated trademarks without our express written consent.
- You may not deep-link to the Site and will promptly remove any links that we find objectionable in its sole discretion.
- You may not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
- You will not display and publish information which is
- Is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, inciting, threatening, hateful, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Interferes with another user’s rights to privacy.
- Displays sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Contains any personally identifiable information about another use without that person’s express consent.
- Uses false or misleading e-mail addresses or attempts to disguise the origin.
- Posts any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the authorization of the owner.
- Posts any materials that may damage the operation of a computer (such as a virus worm or Trojan horse).
- Advertises or sells any goods or services.
M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd owns all material and content of this Site; you understand that all the material and contents on this website are subject to the Copyright Notice as displayed on the website. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you agree to abide by the terms of the Copyright Notice.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
- M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd makes no warranties regarding the safety of the Site and the accuracy of the content on the site. M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd retains the right to restrict any user of the Site for any reason and at any time.
- Each party represents and warrants that it shall perform its obligations so as to comply with applicable Central, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations.
- Additionally, you warrant that you own or otherwise have sufficient rights to grant the license granted to your proprietary material in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to any Indian patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret law or regulation.
- You further warrant that the use of your proprietary material will not infringe upon any intellectual property, or any other rights of any third party.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided, all content, information, services and tools and on this Site are provided on an "As Is", "As Available" basis. Use of this Service is solely at your own risk.
We expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, and all implied warranties arising from statute, course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade. M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd makes no warranty that the content and software are accurate, timely, uninterrupted, virus-free or ERROR-FREE. M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Limitation Of Liability
You understand and hereby agree that, except as otherwise expressly stated and to the extent applicable by law, in no event will M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd and its affiliates be liable to you or any other party for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, regardless of the nature or basis of the claim, resulting from any use of the site, or the contents thereof or of any hyperlinked website including without limitation any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data, failure of performance, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus or equipment or network failure or otherwise,. You understand and agree that your use of the site is conditioned upon your waiver of any right against M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd and its affiliates or to participate in any class action suit for damages or losses resulting from your use of this site.
You agree at your expense to indemnify, defend and hold M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd and its affiliates from any and all loss, damage or liability including reasonable attorney’s fees arising from any third-party claim, action or allegations of infringement based on: (1) information, content or data you submitted in connection with the Site; (2) your use of this Site in breach of any term or condition in the User Agreement; (3) any violation of an applicable law, regulation or rights of another including misrepresentation and fraudulent conduct; (4) breach of your representations and warranties as set forth herein.
The Site may provide links to third-party websites or services and may link you automatically to sponsors or third-party’s websites or services. We provide such links solely as a convenience to you. We do not maintain, review, endorse or take responsibility for the content, products, services or other materials of linked sites. You understand and accept that you take full responsibility for your use of third-party websites or services.
Violations And Termination
You registration is liable to be terminated and account is liable to be blocked in case of breach or violation of any of the terms and conditions set-out herein.
Under this User Agreement, you consent to receive communications from the Site electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The company reserves the right to call you for job related purpose.
Resolution Of Disputes
This User Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You agree that any disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement shall be adjudicated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Website is hosted and operated in, and made available from India. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on the Site’s national registered agent or to the email address you provide to the Site during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed to be given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration or purchase process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
This User Agreement constitutes the complete and entire understanding and agreement between M/s Yolo Technologies Pvt Ltd and you in connection with your use of this Site, hyperlinks to the Site and the content and software displayed on the Site.
For any comments, queries and requests, please contact us at:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org