1. Please mention your Mobile Number in the Job Application.
2. Training will be provided to all the invigilators before examinations
· Ensure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities
· Prevent possible candidate malpractice
· Prevent possible administrative failures
· To ensure a calm environment for examination
· To help organise students at the start and end of each exam.
· To help provide the correct information and material for successful completion of the exam.
· To help ensure that the conduct of the exam takes place within the guidelines given
· To be vigilant, whilst not disrupting the candidates
· Respond to duty allocation intimations promptly whenever circulated by mykindofjob.com team
· To refer to the Centre head if it is suspected that malpractice is taking place.