1. Call (including cold calling) on potential businesses and creates an effective pipeline of potential contacts.
2. Generate new businesses through a series of networking events, industry contacts, and LinkedIn.
3. Maintain existing client relationships by catering to client needs.
4. Develop and maintains strong working relationships with clients to create a partnership that yields success, results, and credibility.
5. Maintain accurate and organize documentation of clients and prospects.
6. Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
7. Keep abreast of trends and innovative sales techniques in an effort to maintain a competitive edge.
8. Participate in special projects, as needed.