1.To get in contact with the schools of your city and to notify them about ISCO
2. Explaining to schools the entire aim and format of the Olympiad.
3. Resolving schools doubts regarding rules, regulations, and procedure of the Olympiad.
4. Encouraging the students for participation in ISCO.
5. Convincing the schools to make registration for maximum no. of teams.
6. Collaborate and coordinate with other ISCO City/Zonal Ambassadors in your zone.
7. Helping the schools in conducting the offline round of the Olympiad.
8. Ensuring the availability of computer and internet connection for all the teams, for the online round of the Olympiad.
9. Maintaining school visit record and school calling record on the spreadsheet