CS ion is an Integrated IT-as-a-Service for SMBs
• The IT-as-a Service business model of iON, a cloud-based ERP
• solution was conceptualized by TCS through close interactions with Small and Medium Businesses (SMB) across relevant stakeholders, developing a deep understanding of their ICT consumption pattern and business challenges.
• An innovative service model, iON uses emerging technologies like cloud computing and virtualization to create a holistic, fit-for-purpose solution stack for SMBs integrating hardware, network, software and services. And all of this is backed by business, technical and consulting services by iON.
• The iON Cloud ERP Solution is highly modular, scalable and configurable giving SMBs the benefits of increased efficiencies, faster go-to-market, predictability of technology as well as spend, IT talent on call and better business
·Great opportunity for retired people, teachers & defence personnel
·Work on your terms
·Utilize your free time and get paid for the work done
Who can apply
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Confident and able to communicate with other staff and pupils
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexible approach to work
• Basic Computer Knowledge
• Reach the examination centre before 2:30 hours of start time of the exam
Ensure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilitiesPrevent possible candidate malpractice
Prevent possible administrative failures
To ensure a calm environment for examination
To help organise students at the start and end of each exam.
To help provide the correct information and material for successful completion of the exam.
To help ensure that the conduct of the exam takes place within the guidelines given
To be vigilant, whilst not disrupting the candidates
Respond to duty allocation intimations promptly whenever circulated by mykindofjob.com team
To refer to the Centre head if it is suspected that malpractice is taking place.
Please mention your Mobile Number in the Job Application.
Training will be provided to all the invigilators before examinations